Sites and Premises
Wiltshire has a broad range of commercial property from modern industrial units to high tech offices, leisure and retail properties, as well as options along the M4 corridor. Whether you are seeking property to buy or let, Wiltshire has a wealth of opportunities for expansion or relocation.
A large number of business parks and industrial estates are located across the county, from first class business park locations, such as Solstice Park
in Amesbury and Methuen Park in Chippenham, to Castledown Business Park
in Ludgershall, which offers light indistrial space for start up and small companies as well as a range of office, funding and business advice services provided by The Enterprise Network, a new £5.2M programme run by Wiltshire Council. see www.theenterprisenetwork.co.uk
Wiltshire has more than 5,000 industrial units totaling nearly 32 million sq ft (3 million m²), and around 2,500 office units with over 5.3 million sq ft (500,000 m²) of floorspace. Significant opportunities also exist for both brownfield and greenfield sites across the county
Wiltshire Commercial Property Database
For the latest commercial property offers in Wiltshire, click on the Wiltshire's Commercial Property Database button below. Wiltshire's Commercial Property Database draws property information direct from commercial property agents.
The Wiltshire Commercial Property Database
is a free service and is the most comprehensive source of available commercial property information in the county.
Incubation Space - The Enterprise Network
There are four enterprise centres
at Ludgershall, Royal Wootton Bassett, Salisbury and Trowbridge. They offer:
- New, easy in/out office ideal for start-up and growing small businesses; rent per desk = £50/week inclusive of high speed broadband;
- Fully equipped meeting and training rooms at very reasonable rates;
- Networking space + Wi-Fi ideal fro informal business meetings;
- Book-a-desk options offering complete flexibility for businesses to book a desk, free Wi-Fi and a locker by the hour of the month for less than the price of a coffee per day;
- Networking events and business seminars, live-streamed for those who can't attend;
- Free, impartial and independent business support and advice from Wiltshire Business Support Service;
- Access to business grants.