Wiltshire Council engages actively with many of the county's leading businesses, and is committed to closer working relationships to support their growth and assist their investment decisions.
The Wiltshire 100 programme delivers a more proactive and effective way of working with leading companies.
It was initiated under Action for Wiltshire and continues to be rolled out through an ongoing programme of direct contact with businesses by the council's economic development service. This means:
- The offer of a single point of contact at the council
- Better understanding of the needs, plans and development issues of individual companies
- Practical assistance and advice: from single issue resolution to partnership working
- The opportunity for businesses to help shape future policies and programmes
- Working together to promote Wiltshire as a location of choice to do business
- Building a proactive environment to help safeguard and create jobs