Wiltshire has a broad range of commercial property from modern industrial units to high tech offices, leisure and retail properties, as well as options along the M4 corridor. Whether you are seeking property to buy or let, Wiltshire has a wealth of opportunities for expansion or relocation.
A large number of business parks and industrial estates are located across the county, from first class business park locations, such as Solstice Park in Amesbury and Methuen Park in Chippenham, to Castledown Business Park in Ludgershall, which offers incubation space for start up companies.
Other examples are:
- The Glove Factory Studios in Holt
- High Post Business Park near Salisbury
- Bumpers Farm in Chippenham
- West Wilts Trading Estate in Westbury
- Imperium@Solstice Park in Amesbury
Porton Science Park
A £10m investment is under way to develop a new state-of-the-art science park in South Wiltshire.
Porton Science Park will comprise 355,000 sqft (approximately 3.3 ha) of research and development accommodation and will provide facilities for science and research based industries. The first phase will include a 23,000 sq ft (0,2 ha) innovation building and two science blocks, and further phases will be developed specifically for occupiers.
The Porton Science Park will be based near leading scientific institutions, the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) and the Health Protection Agency (HPA) at the Porton Down site, near Salisbury.
Incubation Space - The Enterprise Network
There are four enterprise centres
at Ludgershall, Royal Wootton Bassett, Salisbury and Trowbridge. They offer:
- New, easy in/out office ideal for start-up and growing small businesses; rent per desk = £50/week inclusive of high speed broadband;
- Fully equipped meeting and training rooms at very reasonable rates;
- Networking space + Wi-Fi ideal fro informal business meetings;
- Book-a-desk options offering complete flexibility for businesses to book a desk, free Wi-Fi and a locker by the hour of the month for less than the price of a coffee per day;
- Networking events and business seminars, live-streamed for those who can't attend;
- Free, impartial and independent business support and advice from Wiltshire Business Support Service;
- Access to business grants.